Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 9, 2006

please refer

First of all I wrote a blog last week that I didn't get a chance to finish until today. It's called stoner kid. Please read it because I thought it was very funny. Today is like a 2 for 1 special...

Anyways...I was such a good little girl this weekend. I am very happy with the progress on the homefront. Let me give you a weekend report. On Friday, I did nothing. I was going to go out with a friend to a movie, but she got sick and cancelled. So I watched a rented movie and vegged out. Saturday was quite busy. I ran around to various stores buying my art supplies for the quarter. Then I went the the grocery store for the weekly big trip. Then I came home and played the video game I got for Christmas...finally. Then on Sunday it was laundry time. I gathered up all the laundry into every basket we had. I took $20 worth of quarters and headed to the laundry mat. Normally I would use the machines in my apartment area, but I wanted to get a lot done fast. So I did seven loads. Yes, seven. If I'd waited one more day, I would have been going comando. I washed all our clothes, all the towels and all the bed linens. Brian and I swore up and down that we would never let the laundry situation get that out of control again. When I got home it took me over an hour just to sort and hang it all up. Whew.

I am very excited. I have my first pottery class today. I had to buy a 25 lb. brick of clay to work with. Mostly what I'm excited about is that I got a locker in the art building for the class to store my supplies. It feels like I have a little bit of real estate on campus.

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Ahh...a locker. Those were the days.

Paul-cant-dance said...

Such a pretty blog... yellow polka dots and pink ribbons

(had caffeinne after 6pm - sorry!)

blog owner, being the extremely talented artist that you are, might I be in a position after such painful homily to your skill and talent be able to ask an artistic favor of you? My own talent having been loaned to a neighbor and not yet returned.