Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 2, 2007

french vacation

I did it! I did it! I finally finished all the French work I had for the quarter. In 2 weeks when I start a new quarter the bar will be moved again, but for now, I'm done. I get a nice little vacation from all that work.

I've been working like a crazy person the last few weeks and it is getting close to paying off. With all the French work done, I can concentrate on my final art quilt. (VJ - it's os my grandma, mom and great aunt. I am reusing images from my photo class last year.) It's a sad project for me since it features my great aunt who passed away this summer. The quilt is due Monday so I have a lot of work do on it.

After that I won't have anything until 10 days later when I have my last final! sweetness.......

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Wow, a quilt! Awesome! You must post a photo.

neonapple said...

I saw the quilt - it is a very emotional piece. It's definately an in person showing piece rather than online since it's so personal.

COngrats on being done for the quarter - only one more to go!