Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 26, 2007

light at the end of the tunnel

This past week was very busy for me. This next week is pretty full, but only with a few things that will need my concentration the most. I was able to cross a ton of things off my list. After my exam today, I will really only need to focus on two projects this week.

One: I am making a sort of quilt for my final photoshop project. I have the file ready to go, but now I need to break it up into squares which I will print on transfer paper. Then iron that onto fabric and sew the whole thing together. The sewing shouldn't be too bad... If I can't iron onto a single peice of fabric, I'll break it up into 4 large squares and then use the sewing machine to make it look like it's a bunch more squares than it actually is. I'll take a photo at the end to show you. This is due on Monday.

Two: I have finished reading the French play I've been working on. I have to write 3 more compositions about it. (I've already written 5.) I then need to study and get ready for a test over the play next week. It'd be nice to take the test this week, but I can take it as late as Wednesday next week.

Things I accomplished (in no particular order):
• laundry
• dishes
• read the play
• wrote 5 compositions on play
• studied for comm exam
• bought shower gift
• wrapped shower gift
• went to actual shower (since I had to allow time for this, I count it as a thing to do)
• began work and planned out final photoshop final
• made additional French appointments for next week
• filled out the husband's fafsa application for next year (yes, for some reason, I am in charge of this)

1 comment:

VJ said...

I can't wait to see your photo-quilt project. What are the pictures going to be of?
Sorry you had to fill out the husband's fasa, but as wives we sometimes have to do these things. A few weeks ago I got home from work and asked Paul if he had taken is online test yet. It was a good thing, because he hadn't and he only had a 1/2 hour left before the test was closed. So I try to keep track of his syllabus.
Boy, what would our husbands do without us?
Although without my husband I wouldn't have a clean house, clothes or happy animals!