Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 16, 2007

all in a days work

It's been a while since I posted so I thougt I'd try to make this a good one with some pics. I'm on break now, but I still dragged my butt into work today. I had thought I was going to continue with this awful assignment that made the previous work day quite long and tedious. However, I was delightfully surprised to find my task was reassigned to someone else. Whoo! Hoo!

So I got to work on fun stuff today instead. The first is a flyer for a music concert. It's not too wild since it's a classical show put on by music students, but since it is meant to appeal to students between the ages of 12 and 18, I thought I'd try to make it fun. The second is a poster I made for the office. March is National Women's History Month. (Yeah, I didn't know we had a month either...) It's really big. I think if I remember correctly it's like 3.5' by 5.5'.


2 comments:

Sketchscape said...

Yep, my wife pretty sweet at illustrator.

Zegi said...

love the movin' music!