Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 23, 2007

not a good idea...

I drove to work today. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I mean, it gets me to work in the morning fast. So that is good. But, I usually have to ride a bus back to the car at the end of the day. Which seems redundant to me. I could just take a bus home instead of the two-legged journey of bus then car. Anyway, I digress...

So I am taking the bus to my car. It's after 6 pm. (I'd just finished taking the first half of a french test. I got a 93% but I still have the oral on Thursday. Again, I digress...) I'm on the bus on the way back to my car. Well, my mind begins to wander, and I miss my stop. So I get off a the next one. But! this means I now must walk the length of the parking lot to get back to my car. This is about the length of two football fields.... in the dark... by myself. This just screams after school special doesn't it? I had to do it though, or else it would have been 30 minutes to ride the bus back around the horn. Besides it was only 6 pm and not midnight. Right?

Just so you know I'm fine. Nothing to report at all. I need to be more careful so that doesn't happen again...

3 comments:

VJ said...

You just need to keep in mind some basic self defense. Think of the scene in Miss Congenality and SING. Solar plexs, instep, nose, groin.
I am sure there are tons of misspellings, but I just got back from Seattle, am very tired.

neonapple said...

Let's get you some mace!

Zegi said...

Whenever I am in a situation like that, I find myself singing "Just a Girl" by No Doubt quite resentfully. Why do we have to have the FEAR?!