Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 1, 2007

scraping the bottom of the barrel

...er. um...

I don't really have anything super to report. I just figured it was about time I did an update. After all, Librarian has been to Seattle, Quiltbug is rounding home on a major project and neonapple has set up her nursery. I'm feeling rather unaccomplished. I've just been pluggin' away at school. I had a test on Monday. (exciting...) I took a French test today, and I have the oral tomorrow. (I know you guys never get sick of hearing me complain about French...) And I have an art project due on Monday which I am 63% done with. I'm keeping up I suppose.

I'm still waiting to hear if my academic plan has been accepted. I could get an email letting me know any day now, but I won't start to worry until the middle of next week.

So basically I'm scraping the bottom of the bloggin' barrel here people. Blogs, I guess, are meant for people with more exciting lives than me. I'll try tomorrow to put up some pics of stuff I'm doing for work or something tomorrow. I don't have any images to post here on the library's computer.

So keep your fingers crossed my next blog will have actual content...

2 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

Alas, it is so sensible to be taking French at this moment in your college career... After all, you may have to one day go to study art in France where all the artist go when they have studied all they can study in the US, because that's where artists really study art, is in France - you see it in all the really good movies about artist. I just can't think of them at the moment, but I know that is a fact, I saw it on TV.

neonapple said...

I am so relieved that our college system is having you take such an important course of study like French for your graphic design career, which you will probably never use unless you decide to work for in France or Canada. I know how much French will really help you become an even better artist!