Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 17, 2007

finalize your syllabus people

So I spent all day on Monday working on my homework. I got a lot done and was feeling good about myself. Then I went to hand it in (online) only to find out the instructor changed the due date to next week. While normally I would have appreciated any extra time I could get... I'd finished the darn thing. So I was left sitting on my hands. If I'd know it wasn't going to be due, I'd have worked on my French instead. So I'm behind in French and ahead in art.

Below are the images I made for class. They are meant to satire the advertising/marketing of the pharmaceutical industry. Enjoy.



3 comments:

VJ said...

You are so flipping talented, how do you stand yourself?
As for the syllabus, I agree with you. However sometimes changes are necessary for whatever reason. If that is the case the proffesor should send an e-mail to the students. Normally that kind of change is announced in class, did you miss the previous class session or not pay attention? ;-)

logoANN said...

I was in class, thank you very much. I was not alone either. I did not get an email. And besided, other students had completed the assignment because they thought it as due, too.... so there.

Zegi said...

The pictures are totally cool. I think I like the middle one best.