Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Oct 10, 2006

i've said it before...

...and I'll say it again. I hate throw away design assignments. I'm sick of creating logos for myself. Whether it's my full name or just a symbol, I keep getting this same assignment by various teachers. Here is my latest (and NOT greatest) version of my own personal logo.

If and when the day comes I actually need to make a logo design for myself, I won't be able to take it seriously. It's like interior designers who live out of moving boxes for years and never decorate their own place. Or the computer programmer who doesn't own a home computer. Or the elementary school teacher who doesn't want children. Sometimes the things you do for work just seem like work when you have to do it for yourself.

4 comments:

Zegi said...

I don't know, I rather like the logo. Very clever how it works in both initials.

VJ said...

You're right it completely sucks! Any half-wit could design something totally better....
You know I am joking, I think it looks really cool and very clean, professional. If you ever need a logo, you won't have to create one, just pull one that you did for a class and use.

Paul-cant-dance said...

history class would have been so much easier if they had only used your graphic for AD instead of standard New Time Roman. Got anything for BCE?

neonapple said...

Well you could always do a logo for someone you know rather than yourself - hint hint :-)