Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Oct 9, 2006

a moments rest

I just took my second French test (or as my good friend calls them my "freedom" test). The 2nd of a scheduled 10. I passed so I am going to reward myself with no French homework tonight! This is quite a treat, let me tell you. Even yesterday (Sunday) I was at the library studying French. So lucky me is in the computer lab preparing to actually do some work for my other classes. This is good because I've neglected them a bit as of late.

On an unrelated note...
I am so excited! It totally is feeling like fall now. The leaves are changing and falling just a bit. The weather has turned and there is that fall smell in the air. All I need now is some hot cider from ye ol'Starbucks and a pumpkin for my porch. Not that I have a porch... it's more of a stairway, but whatever. OOoooOOh, let's pretend to that I'll get some of those dried corn stalk things too for the the "porch." I love autumn.

No comments: