Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Oct 30, 2006

parlez-vous francais?

me neither...

Bonjour! I hate French. Well, that's not true. I hate learning French. Yes, that is much more accurate. I've painted myself into a very fine corner at the moment. I have until Friday to learn an entire chapter of French. Why, oh, why did I procrastinate this! I should have been working on this all weekend! --or at least on Sunday for heavens sake. I am currently locked in the library. I'm sure my pounding on the keyboard is bothering all the acctually studious students behind me. Well, screw them. Wow, this keyboard is very clicky. I kind of like it. It makes me feel like I'm typing really fast.

No comments: