Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Aug 17, 2006

headache

My evening last night was dominated by a headache. Even after taking (over the course of the night) 8 aspirin, the thing still lingered there on the edges of my mind. I hate that. My original plan for the evening was to take some pictures of the area for my sister and then work on a feelance job. But when I got home I had this sh!tty headache, and Brian asked if I wanted to go to the movies. At first I said no, but I was in such a rotten mood, I said f#ck it, let's go. Besides he has to work the next couple of evenings so we couldn't hang out together again until maybe Saturday. We saw the Will Ferrell racing movie. (P.S. very funny) While my mood improved considerably, the high volume setting on the theater didn't do much for the original headache problem. Then when we got home, I had to get to work. I ended up working on my project until 1:30 in the morning. Doh! I paid the price for my procrastination!

So anyways. Here is a look at the project from last night. A woman I work with is on the Cheerleading Boosters for her daughter's high school. She needed buttons to be made up for the Boosters to sell at the football games. The school's colors are black, white and silver which translates to grayscale in other words. But the individual class buttons, I made color for fun. And the football teams unofficial anthem is AC/DC "Back on Black." If they hate the colored ones they can print them black and white. So here they are...





4 comments:

neonapple said...

I see where I am in your grand scheme somewhere after Will Farrel and High School buttons . . . so much for the neighborhood pics. No guilt - ok well maybe just a smidge. Feel better!

logoANN said...

The all wen to black and white. I'm bummed...

Anonymous said...

They are just not cool enough for you, dear

Zegi said...

Love the buttons! Hope the headache is gone...