Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Aug 25, 2006

finally someone's updated this stupid thing!

Been a rather blah week. Not much to write about really... So because my life is so boring, I will proceed to lie to you for the rest of today's blog. This is your only warning of my upcoming deceptions.

I am so excited about my upcoming vacation. Brian and I have been traveling so much over the last few years, but this trip should really take the cake. We're going international and taking a tour of non-American English speaking countries. We've been planning this for so long now! The first week we'll be in jolly ol' England. This should be a pretty good time of year to go there. I wouldn't want to go when the weather would be too rainy after all. The only thing I think I don't want to do there is go on that huge ferris wheel thing they've got. No way is Brian getting me up on that thing! Week two we'll be going to Australia - down under! My travel agent has found the most wonderful outback style spa and resort there. A week of relaxation and massages. I can hardly wait. I know we'll be quite jet lagged when we get home, but it will be worth it. Wish me bon voyage!

1 comment:

VJ said...

So, have you been partaking of the "special" brownies.......