Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Aug 28, 2006

busted again

Okay, I just got caught by a supervisor doing nothing again. I was checking my personal email this time. He came up to me and asked if I need anything to do. I said "yes, please. I can always use more work." Which is so totally true. I'm sick of asking for more to do which is why I didn't today. At least he didn't catch me checking the Sims2 message boards or checking out bravotv.com for more Project Runway dish. I'm such a dork...

2 comments:

VJ said...

I posted something on your blog about your wonderful vacation. For a brief moment I thought you might blowing your student loan money and going to Disney instead of taking classes this fall!
As for getting caught at work, well you can't tell me the boss man never checks his/her personal e-mail on company time.

Zegi said...

I would agree with VJ on that.

Speaking of VJ, I've seen someone here at work that looks like she could be her sister!