Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jul 25, 2006

Oh, how nice. They have turned my computer so that no one can see what I'm doing. Not that I'm being all that bad, but before you could see my screen the whole time you walked down the main hallway. They've turned my desk so that it doesn't face the bright, bright window. True people can now watch me sitting at my desk as the walk the length of the building, but they don't know what I'm working on as they approach. I can check my bank statement without worrying that the whole office knows my balance. Plus as an added bonus since I'm no longer facing the unshaded window, I don't have to squint the whole day. I was getting worried I'd get added eye wrinkle lines. Now that I'm approaching 30, eye wrinkle lines are more of a concern than they were before.

I made some progress on my list. I got my oil changed yesterday and I made some phone calls to friends and family. I still need to talk with my mom. She called me a few times this weekend and I need to get back to her.

Things left to do on the ongoing list:
1. Update blog at least 4 times a week.
2. Start studying those French books I got out at the library.
3. Return overdue books from the libraries (both school and public).
4. Do laundry.
5. Clean bedroom within an inch of it's life.
6. Clean bathroom and replace moldy shower curtain (purchased but not installed).
7. Call all my friends and family and catch up.
8. Write out my school plan for next year.
9. Write a rough draft of my graduation mission statement.
10. Visit friends on the weekends.
11. Buy specialty hair cream that I love.

1 comment:

Zegi said...

You need a mission statement to graduate?!