Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jul 26, 2006

new show

Okay, Brian and I have a new show we watch. I'm sure you've seen the commercials for "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Brian and I have started watching it. It is hilarious!! I want you all to set your dvr and tape this show.

My other new show I think will be a little harder to get you all into, but... It's called the Venture Bros. on Cartoon Network. It's about a genius government scientists, his two sons and their bodyguard assassin. One of the two sons look suspiciously like the bodyguard which they never explain. If you're feeling adventurous one night, give this show a chance.

Thank goodness for the ol' drv. I love taping stuff. I don't have time to watch stuff when it's usually on so it's perfect!

1 comment:

Zegi said...

So when and where can we watch the Philadelphia show?