Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jul 24, 2006

falling back on the wagon

I'm back, Baby!

All right no more excuses. I realized today that the summer is nearly half over. I need to get my butt in gear.
Things to do in no particular order:
1. Update blog at least 4 times a week.
2. Start studying those French books I got out at the library.
3. Return overdue books from the libraries (both school and public).
4. Do laundry.
5. Clean bedroom within an inch of it's life.
6. Clean bathroom and replace moldy shower curtain (purchased but not installed).
7. Call all my friends and family and catch up.
8. Write out my school plan for next year.
9. Write a rough draft of my graduation mission statement.
10. Get the car an oil change.
11. Visit friends on the weekends.

Being sick most of last week really set me off my goals, but also reminded me that time is going by too quickly.

2 comments:

VJ said...

Well you already acomplished one goal, you got your oil changed! I am so proud of you, you are a go getter!
As for the shower curtain, you bought that last time I was visiting, which was a month ago!
Shame on you for having overdue books, it isn't like you have an awesome excuse, like your dog ate it!

logoANN said...

In my defense I did hang up that curtain. Since my shower needs 3 curtains to be water tight, I am purchasing the curtains in shifts so that it's not a chore and that I don't have the expense all at once. This is the second curtain in the replacement plan. By the end of the summer, I'll get the third one.