Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jul 31, 2006

countdown

House guests are coming on Saturday morning. (I think it's Saturday... I still need to get some details.) The house needs scrubbed a bit. It's not messy, but dusting and vacuuming need done. Plus a good hosing off the bathroom would be good too. The hubby swears up and down he'll do it all himself, but he really only good at getting the big chunks. Dust doesn't seem to phase him too much.

Other than that, it's just another week of work for me. On the home front, I'm re-re-re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (book 5 to those not in the know). Man, I do love those books. Partly I'm reading it because the library put a hold on my account until I paid a fine. (Hubby's fault on this one...) The fine's all paid and I'm back in the black with the Columbus Metro Library, but I started this old favorite, and it's keeping me busy before bedtime. I really look forward to reading these books with my children. I'd like to try and read one a year with them as they grow up. What a nice concept it is to read books about children as they grow up. Anyways, enough Harry Potter rambling...

I need to buckle down and get to work. I enjoyed myself this weekend, but now I've got to get some freelance work done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to sterilize the place now - a general hose down and some clean sheets and blanket will suffice :-) THe husband will see you Friday I'll ya on Saturday.

VJ said...

It is truly appling that someone of your age would return a library book so late!! You obvisouly need a visit from the library demon.....scary enough to gaurentee you will never return a book late again ;-)