Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jun 22, 2006

Okay, here's some work I've done recently. It's all stuff from the OSC since all McGraw has let me do so far is batch process files.

This is a business card I did for a member of the Ohio Board of Regents. I did two others as well. This isn't my fav, but it's the one that was declared the winner.


This is a poster I'm currently working on. It hasn't been seen my anyone but me so I'm sure it'll have some major revisions before it's sent to the printers.


This is the front cover for a booklet/brochure for an upcoming conference.

4 comments:

VJ said...

Wow, you are sooooo cool and talented! I am not just saying that becuase you are my best friend. Maybe you should get a job with ALA and help revamp the orginzations look. Goodness knows it needs it.

Zegi said...

I especially like how the graduation cap is an extension of the Ohio boundary. Clever!!!

Paul-cant-dance said...

I always wondered where those kind of things came from...

neonapple said...

Cool - they are soooo lucky to have you - you are way overqualified for both the campus job and the internship!