Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jun 19, 2006

internship update

Well, I've been working at my new internship for 4 days now. It hasn't been all that exciting to be honest. I've been batch processing files. It's not very entertaining, but someone has to do it. That person apparently is me. Oh, well. At least I still get to make stuff at the other job. I made three business card designs today. I just love making stuff! It's hard to explain, but after I make something Iike, I look at almost surprised. Surprised that I made it, I guess. Part of me picks it apart looking for weaknesses too of course. I never see perfection.

2 comments:

neonapple said...

How did you and I get the perfection gene from our gene pool? Of course the prefectionist in us seems to be isolated to certain items in our lives. Too bad it didn't translate into all aspectsd in our life - My house would be more clean.

VJ said...

The house cleaning gene is not related to the perfectin gene. Scientists have recently discovered the house cleaning gene is in fact a genetically altered gense introduced into the humans by Martha Stewart. Apparently anytime you buy anything by Martha or watch a 3 minute segment of her show you are attacked by the gene. Who knew!