Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

May 2, 2006

taking the punishment

It's day two of the the consequences of not doing homework over the weekend. I have a 4 page paper due tomorrow that I haven't started. So I'm staying late at work and working on it here. The husband needs the comptuer room tonight for a paper of his own and staying at work is better than dragging myself off to a lab. At least at work I have my trusty sidekick, my foot rest. And if you know me, you know a footrest is VERY important.

Off I go. Much work to do.... maybe I'll check my email first....

1 comment:

Zegi said...

So I guess the homework is the reason you've been so quiet. I hope you accomplished it all! Have a great weekend~