Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

May 9, 2006

rumors

Well, don't believe the rumors people! I am still breathing. I know I've seemed to drop off the face of the Earth, but I've clawed my way back on.

It's been a busy week. A few tests, a paper and the homework keeps coming. I am really looking forward to summer. All is well for the most part in my neck of the woods. I'm hoping to hear from McGraw-Hill about an appointment for an interview for one of their summer internships. Since I haven't really made the time to apply for anymore internship, I'm really putting all my eggs in one basket. Please cross all fingers and any toes you are able for me.

My plans for tonight is to work on a short paper for homework - only 1-3 pages. It's going to be sort of an outline for the speech I have to give later in the month. Yuck. A messy house, a sick full of dirty dishes, laundry and this paper. Being in college is just as glamorous as I remember....

No comments: