Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

May 10, 2006

interview

Well, I don't have to go to work today. I will be getting dressed up and going to an interview instead. I am interviewing for a summer internship. Why does it have to be so humid today? My hair is not cooperating with me today -especially when I want it to look sleek and professional. Instead, my hair has decided to flip out. I hate that. I feel like Gidget with a bubble flip. I'll try to tame it when I go home to change after class, but I'm sure I'll be unable to contain it.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

You know, there's no shame in a wig. You could get it fixed just the way you want it for those special interview occasions, same color as your hair, and no one would be the wiser. ;)

logoANN said...

Some how I don't think a wig would make me feel comfortable. And in an interview situation, feeling comfortable and confident with yourself is key...