Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

May 11, 2006

a good time was had by all

My interview went well yesterday. I felt good all dressed up, but I wouldn't want to do that everyday. Dress pants and pointy shoes make me feel like I've just gotten a makeover on What Not to Wear. Seriously though, the interview seemed to go well. I hopefully will hear from them next week sometime. They were very impressed with my portfolio and I was told by the head of their department that my "typography is very good" which means I make type look good. I was also complimented on my writing skills because I wrote some of the copy myself.

Mother's day is coming up. I need to go and work on my homework for next week. I think I'll be visiting with my mom this weekend and I need to get a jump start on my projects....

1 comment:

Zegi said...

Congratulations!!!!