Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

May 17, 2006

alone in the weeds

What's happened?! All of my blogging buddies seem to have bailed on me. I admit I've been lapse myself, but here I am trying to keep the dream alive. If this is something we all given up on, just let me know so I can quit too. I mean it's 12:43am. I've had a really long day. I worked and had classes all day and then I stayed at work until after 9pm doing homework. Now here I am about to call it a day, but I figured I needed to sent out emails and update the old blog. But if we're done. We're done. All fads come to an end. Everybody's released their pet rock back in to the wild... we've forgotten the steps to the electric slide... there is no use in trying to fight the dying of the light. I'm going to keep this up for a little while longer, but I don't like being here all by myself you know...

2 comments:

VJ said...

Maybe we stoped checking your blog because it was soooo long between postings. Now that you seem to be back in form I will post more often to your blog.
You are not alone in the weeds, my yard is nothing but weeds. So, you want some company this weekend?

neonapple said...

You better not quit - and I won't either. These blogs keep me sane at work - it has just been too crazy to blog myself. I'll get better I promise!