Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Apr 3, 2006

nice breezes and black thumbs

I love this time of year! I love the buds on the trees. Tulip are my favorite flowers and should be making their appearance soon. AND I love changing the clocks! While I'm certainly not a fan of losing an hour of sleep, I love the longer, sunshiny days. It just seems like you have more time to do things and don't feel so trapped in the house. Running an errand at 7pm in the winter is a chore, but in the summer it's no big deal. I love opening the windows and letting fresh air in the house. (Brian who has allergic phobias about spring wants all the windows shut so this makes for many disagreements in our house. I open windows and he walks around shutting them so them I have to open them again. It's a vicious cycle, really.)

I got some plants from Lowe's, I'm going to try not to kill. I have about a 50% success rate with new plants so keep your fingers crossed for me. I bought some different varieties so I hope they are hearty enough to survive living at my house.

I'm going to go now. I plan to do all my homework during class and I need to set up so my prof doesn't get suspicious...

No comments: