Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Apr 24, 2006

language

Greetings all. I hope you all had a good weekend. I had a pretty good one. I was excited on Sunday when I realized the test I hadn't studied yet for was not, in fact, this Monday (today). It is actually next Monday. I can goof off for a whole nother week! I got most of my homework done over the weekend though. I have some drawings due tomorrow I have to work on tonight, but at least I started it. It should only take me a few hours tonight. It was such a lovely weekend.... I miss it already.

I was Silent Hill on Saturday with my man. I don't actually like scary movies, but I've played the game, and he wanted to see it. I tried to explain to him that a game is a totally different entity from a movie. I can pause a game when I get scared or turn it off or wait for daylight to play it. I can't turn off a movie in the theater when I get scared. (LibrarianVJ should not fall for the trick that it's an "adventure" movie. Don't let your man try to trick you with that one again!)

I've made a big decision over the weekend. I think I'm going to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree instead of a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. The upside is that I should be done in (I'm guessing) 5 quarters. The downside is that I have to take a foreign language. It'll be French since I took that in college. 4 quarters of a language. gag me. The Fine Arts would have taken a little over two years!

3 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

Five quarters makes a $1.25. That WILL buy you a Dr. Pepper at U of Akron today.

Go ahead, ask me where I come up with this stuff!

neonapple said...

I would have done the extra few questers just to get out of the language - good luck with that!

Zegi said...

Ooh, la la! You should ask if programming languagues count. Much easier.