Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Apr 19, 2006

caught up & stressed out

Well I wrote my paper and for nearly 14 hours I have enjoyed the feeling of being all caught up. It is of course a temporary feeling because I am in classes today and am getting new homework assignments. C'est la vie. That's life.

I am feeling a bit stressed today about a second issue though. I'm not complaining, but I am stessing a bit. I love my current job. I work 20 hours a week doing cool things. I design logos, letterheads, signage and wall displays. awesome. And when I'm not busy at work, no one cares if I'm on the internet or checking my email. However, I need a second job for the summer... preferably an internship doing graphic design. My number one prority is to KEEP my current job because it's awesome. But I think I may have a solid line on an internship working in the graphic production department of a MAJOR publishing company. It would be a great opportunity if for no other reason than to have their heavy-hitter name written on my resume. BUT they are asking that I work 30-40 a week. I want this job, but not at the expense of my current one. I need to talk to my current boss today and see if he's willing to be flexible with my summer hours. If I can get him to cut my hours to 15 and let me work until 6pm, I think I swing both jobs. I'll talk with my boss when I go into work later today. I hope this goes well.

I'm getting a stress headache.

1 comment:

Zegi said...

So how did it go?