Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Apr 18, 2006

behind on my homework

I hate being in this situation. I have homeword due tomorrow that I haven't started yet. It's not a big, big assignment but it should take a few hours to do. I just want to go home after a day of work and classes and goof off. Is that too much to ask?! I should have done this stupid thing over the weekend. It's not stupid; I just wish I'd done it early.

2 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

This brings to mind the classic scene from Monty Python In Search of the Holy Grail... the jesuit priests looking group of brown cloaked men moving slowly through the center of the small town, chanting in Latin, and then Wacking a board against their head, all while keeping in perfect step with each other...

logoANN said...

Weird things come to your mind, man.