Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 7, 2006

sprint to the finish

Well after an intensive day of work, I have 40 seconds of animation done. It's not awesome, but it's good enough to get a good grade. I still have another 20 seconds to do today. Luckily, I only work a few hours and then I go to class to work on the assignment. Then after class, I will lock myself in the lab until I've finished it. I want to get it done tonight because I have to write a 350 word artist statement and formalize my storyboards to turn in. I want to be able to do that work tomorrow.

Lucky for you guys, my boss is at a conference all day and didn't leave me any instructions on how to spend my two hours this morning. I decided to catch up on emails, update this blog and then I'm going to sit in front of the interactive plasma tv and learn more about my new employers. My boss encouraged me to check it out, but with getting ready for the conference I haven't had time to. So for work this morning, I will be playing with an interactive tv. not bad. Plus it's one of those touch screen ones. very cool.

I am already looking forward to Thursday afternoon. I won't have to work, all my schoolwork will be turned in and I will be taking a monster nap! I woke up this morning convinced I hadn't slept at all. I hate that. Plus, I woke up ten minutes before my alarm went off. I hate that. It's like my own mind is trying to cheat me out of ten extra minutes. I think it's just stress and my body wants to make sure I'm up on time. dam body.

No comments: