Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 6, 2006

let there be light!

WHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did it. Or rather the gods have smiled upon me. The clouds have opened and a shaft of pure light has fallen upon my undeserving head. Can you hear the choir of angels?... I got an A on my communications test last week. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't have to retake it on Thursday. I only have one impossible task instead of two. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Okay, I really need to get to work now. Thank you gods of destiny...

1 comment:

neonapple said...

Is that what that was - angels singing. I Thought I heard something.

Thanks for clearing that up. I just thought I was wonderful or something. Ya know 'cause I always hear singing when I come into the room. But it could be for you too. I'll share.