Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 8, 2006

final project

Here is my final animation. Go to this website

http://homepage.mac.com/rabrn48/FileSharing6.html

and dowload the "connecting" file. Use your internet browser to open the file.

enjoy. Oh, let me know if the music is fading out before the animation is done. I don't know why it's doing that. It's fine for me except when I open it using my browser. Oh, well. You'll get the idea...

3 comments:

neonapple said...

Wow - this is really cool! Congrats you finished it! The music does fade out and then it start up again for the end.

logoANN said...

I don't know why it ends early. Trust me though, it didn't do that when I handed it in for class....

Zegi said...

Cool! That was so cute how they blushed.