Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 6, 2006

he says to "foo off"

It's one in the morning. I'm tired, but I know the fans are restless. It's been a busy week followed by a busy weekend. And this week is only going to get worse. Last week I had a lot of pottery to work on because it was our last "wet week," and I had a test in communications. This weekend I spent 6 hours in pottery lab and many frustrated hours in front of the computer trying to get my new animation started. I say started because I barely have a few seconds of it done. I am planning to go to the lab at school and work until it's done. I'm not putting on my shoes and leaving right now or anything, but I will spend the next few weeknight in the lab. (Start praying for my VJ, I need it.) PLUS, I may or may not have another communications test this week too. If I did well enough on the last one, I can skip it. If I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, I have to start studying and say goodbye to sleep. Plus I'm busy at work tomorrow. While I'm really liking the new job, I have a lot of new responsibilities to go with it. They are having a conference on Tuesday, so I have to print out hundreds of programs, name badges, lunch tickets, and signs need to be mounted and printed - not in that order. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited by the work, but I wish it were a week after this. Please forgive me for the communications block out. I'll try to be a better friend after Thursday. I know I make this promise all the time, so you're just going to have to forgive me for that too.

3 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

wow! I get to be the frst to respond on the blog! how cool is that?

Okay, One thing comes tom ind at 1;36 in themorning, a famous song from my youth.

"You can't go fishing in a watermelon patch, you can't go swimming in a baseball pool, you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd, but you can be happy if you've a mind to. All you gotta do, is put your mind to it, knuckle down buckle down do it do it do it. Well, You can't drive around with with a tiger in your car.." and so on. (Roger Miller if you were wondering - same guy that sings 'One Dyin and a buryin', but that wouldn't be apropo for this particular thought train.

Stick in there girl!

Zegi said...

I suppose I can forgive you. You certainly don't need the added stress of miffed friends. Good luck with all that work!

neonapple said...

You will get through it! We have faith in you! As for keeping the fans happy - I am sure we will get our fill of blogginess when you return to us victorious!

The non-miffed sister.