Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 28, 2006

lost and found

Hey, hey, hey. I've been bad today. I skipped my animation class even though I have nothing done and need to get crackin' on it. I skipped so I could write my scholarship personal statement and then go to pottery and trim up some stuff for tomorrow. Fear not, I have sworn to myself that I will spend the same amount of class time that I skipped at home working diligently on my animation. Cross your fingers for me.

I found the breakroom finally at work today. It has all the standard amenities... a refrigerator, two microwaves, a sink and vending machines I will try my best to forget all about.

short and sweet

4 comments:

neonapple said...

Sounds like some plush break room diggs - 2 microwaves & vending machines WOW.

The latest office breakroom amenity that I recently added for my office was salt and pepper. I know - I am shameless in the generosity that I extole upon my staffers. I hope they don't find out that some offices actually have vending machines - I might have a revolt on my hands.

Zegi said...

Our cafeteria has rude signs saying you must be a patron to use the amenities...us brown-baggers are apparently bringing down the man's cafe profits.

Paul-cant-dance said...

aren't work refrigerators great? you can hide all that stuff in them you aren't allowed to eat at home...

VJ said...

So, now I have got to ask my husband what he hides in the refrigerator at work. He didn't realize that by posting to your blog he would unviel his secret!
Why haven't you updated your blog in days??? I know you're busy and I have accepted the fact that I won't get a phone call for 2 weeks, but throw me a friggin bone.....