Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 8, 2006

two weeks it is...

Bummer. My new job is fine with me staring a week later. I'm stuck here for an extra week. yeah...

School pressure has lightened a little today. My test is over - I have no idea how I did. It's easy to screw up a test you don't think is too hard. Tonight I intend to spend a little free time catching up on laundry and straightening up the apartment. It's beginning to look like apes live there instead of humans. Mostly though it's laundry I need to focus on though. Brian's been doing some straightening up and that really helps. He works such crazy hours, I know it's tough for him to find the motivation to wash a dish.

I know I haven't been calling anyone lately. I'm sorry about that everyone. Last night I finally had a bit of time to myself where I considered making some calls, but I realized it was after 11pm, and I needed to get ready for bed. I'm hoping the next 7 days will be a little lighter so I can catch up with you all. If it makes you feel any better, I need to catch up with Brian too. We live together, and we haven't had much time to talk things over either. Someday my life will be back to normal, but not for a few years at least.

3 comments:

VJ said...

Normalacy is higher overrated. Don't worry about not calling, you weren't that great at it before you went back to school ;-)
Don't worry to much about your two weeks notices. After all this week is almost up, so that means just one more week!

logoANN said...

true 'dat

neonapple said...

Normal - what is that? - when you find a normal person please let me know we need to study and research the hell out of that normal person!

I guess I won't feel bad that you forgot to call me back last night - I do want you to have clean clothes and all - the though of you guys going to school stinky is not a pretty thought.