Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 1, 2006

shattered pieces

Sorry for the long absence. I usually post almost every (week) day, but when your ego has been as bruised as mine a little healing time is required. This will be short because I have to run to class in a few minutes. (I'm handing in tea cups for ceramics class today.)

I'm feeling a bit better. Let me tell you what I found out. I must have blown the interview. I wrote to "Good Cop" to see why I was wait listed. He said some vague thing about looking for an "openness" in the interview process. Maybe he wanted some 19 year old kid who'd kiss his butt? I don't know. They've made a mistake. That's how I'm looking at it. Perhaps, I was too mature and sure of myself. I think I may go egg his house. We'll see how I feel later on tonight.

Life goes on. I have a meeting with an advisor next week so I can explore some new options for myself. As always, wish me luck.

No comments: