Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 28, 2006

heard

Well I heard from the design school. Not the news I was hoping for either, I might add. I was put on the wait list. So they accepted 18 students and put two on an alternative wait list. I don't know if I'm #19 or #20. So much like the runner up of a beauty pageant, I am hoping the winner breaks a hip or is caught sleeping with the judges. Don't let my humor mislead you. I am devastated. I plan to drop off the radar for a few days. I'll return phone calls and emails later next week. I need to lick my wounds for a while. I was arrogant enough to think they'd let me in as a junior. How embarrassing... I don't know what went wrong. I was pleased I got the interview. I don't know if I said something wrong or included too much of advertising work in the entrance exam. I don't know. I truly am at a loss. I mean I have 5 years experience! I guess that wasn't worth as much as I'd thought. One of the professors in the interview said he'd talk more with me about why, but I can't meet with him until I'm sure I won't start crying or something embarrassing like that. I suck.

Please don't bother writing me a comment either. It'd interupt me from pulling out my hair while I huddle in the corner trying to put my ego and self-esteem back together. Seriously, no comments please - just leave me alone for a good while. I've got Brian so it's not like I'm all alone or anything.

No comments: