Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 2, 2006

just another day in the life

It's been a typical day for me today. I woke up late. I had to throw my flavored oatmeal in my bag so I could eat breakfast at work and walked to school because I missed the bus. I could have tried for the next one, but that bus is always too full to get on anyway. I worked this morning updating the website for work. You can see it at this address:
http://ppm.ohio-state.edu/resources/fulltime.htm

I typed all the junk in today. Well most of it. I don't mind doing web work so all in all it was a good morning.

Now I am sitting in my photoshop/flash course. We've moved onto the flash part of the course which I am very glad of. I made an animation of a bouncing ball. 1.7 seconds. I tried to make it show up on my blog, but I couldn't make it work. You are just going to have to trust that it is awesome.

I have a few minutes before I go to my communications class. It's hard to stay motivated for the class since it won't count towards anything. At this point I just don't want to "F" up my gpa. It's not a hard class and a minimum of effort will get me a good grade. I'm hoping to get out of the class early and head over to the student union for a little lunch. I'm debating chinese food and or a garden wrap - just in case you're interested.

I'm going to skip pottery lab tonight and go on Friday instead. That clears up my evening to begin my second curtain panel. I know you're as excited as I am about it.

1 comment:

neonapple said...

The work website looks very thrilling :-| know you didn't design it becasue you would make it look interesting. Too bad the bouncy ball wouldn't work.

By the way I can't wait to toot your horn at my next office meeting so I can show them the sign that you made for our Alaska office!

You will be our office hero of the week!