Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 23, 2006

busy week

Sorry there haven't been more posts this week guys. I'd lie and say I'd step up my game, but school is getting busy as the quarter's end draws near. I have so much to do!

Ceramincs: I have to paint 15 bowls and throw 10-15 more. We've moved on to pots with lids. tuf.
Flash: I need to work on storyboards and begin drawing/animating the idea I'm not sure I want to run with anymore.
Communications: I need to study over notes from the two classes I missed. I need to get my focus back on this class. It's a lecture so it's easy to get lost in it.

The new job has been good. busy, but good. It feels nice to be designing again. I share a cubicles with two other student assisants. I have been working hard on my first assignment for them so I haven't really met all that many of the people there.

3 comments:

neonapple said...

All these bowls and stuff now lids! You are going to have a whole new set of bowls and cups at the end of this class - I am predicting they become christmas presents. I promise to pretend to be surprised.

As for the not posting - I must say you are the one who got me into this whole blogging this anf you really do need to keep your fans happy now that I have my own following for the grand number of 3-4 readers I understand how challenging this can be especially when you are busy. I just bite the bullet and put aside the work I am being paid to do and post anyways - that is how much I love you all so suck it up and get on that comuter - you have fans to keeep happy!

Now that I have said that - also do good in school. Was that duplistic? I don't care I am the sister I am allowed these lillte rants now and again.

Zegi said...

Definitely, you must keep the fans happy. I mean, I know I'm easily distracted. Too long with no entertainment and I might notice something shiny on the ground.

neonapple said...

Shiny!? Where! [Looking around frantically]