Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 24, 2006

time flies


Here is my first curtain panel. It's not much and is rather simple, but most of the seams are fairly straight. I plan to get to work on the second one either this weekend or after mid-terms next week. I did a little bit more detail to the top. I added a 1/2 inch strip before the pocket for the rod begins. It wasn't such a dramatic change that I thought it deserved me re-taking the photo. Brian thinks it bunches too much, but that's too bad. It is what it is and I'm happy with it.

I'm nervous. I could hear tomorrow how my interviews went on Friday. At least I should hear about the job if not the school, but for some reason I've linked them in my mind so I keep checking my email.

Mid-terms have snuck up on me here. I was cruising along feeling pretty good and wham! assignments are coming due and I have an exam on Tuesday next week. I'm trying to focus tonight. I went to pottery lab and as soon as I catch up my email, I'm going to work on my Photoshop assignment.

As always, wish me luck.

2 comments:

neonapple said...

Ignore Brian - the bunching is fine. I love them the pattern adn the color strip you added on the bottom totally screams your name!

Very cool - looking into my crystal ball - watch out you're going to end up helping me with curtains somesay soon!

VJ said...

You did good. You were totally right in adding the brown strip along the bottom it really anchors the curtains. You should be very proud.