Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 26, 2006

going craAAAzzy!

Why haven't I heard from the design school yet? I'm going nutzo. Brian got an email yesterday telling him he got into the Industrial program! Why, oh why haven't I heard anything yet. Granted they are different programs, BUT it's the same design school. I can't concentrate! I have projects coming due and midterms next week! I need to focus on those things. But instead I check my email every 5 minutes hoping for word. I've even been rude enough to send a polite email to the advisor of the department. I asked her if she knew WHEN I'd hear. I figured it was less rude than asking IF I got in and putting her in an awkward position.

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD!? [she pulls out a clump of her own hair.] I need to check my email again....

4 comments:

VJ said...

So how polite was the e-mail? You just need to be calm. Maybe they make you sweat to see how long you can hold out? You know to test your nerve and stuff.

neonapple said...

Stop obsessing . . . you will be fine this is like wating for a pot of water to boil. Stop watching it for a while and the news will come.

Anonymous said...

remember when you said how awkward it would be if you got in and Brian didn't...awkward.

Paul-cant-dance said...

reminds me of a Simon and Garfunkel song...

Why don't you write me
a letter would brighten my loneliest evening
Send it today if it's only to say that you're leaving me.
Tell me why, why, why
Tell me why, why, why
Why don't you write.

It goes on (I actually know all the words - isn't that scarry?)

Maybe the decision maker has a minor in Drama.