Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 23, 2006

screwed up

I am totally screwed up today. I keep thinking I have to follow my Tuesday/Thursday schedule. It started yesterday even. I did my homework for Tuesday last night. This isn't a bad thing at all, but it's thrown my clock all off. Plus for some unknown reason I was thinking I'd be able to spend two evenings in a row in pottery lab. Monday/Wednesday the pottery lab is totally booked with classes - even an evening course. Oh well. All my homework is done until Wednesday.

I had such a productive pottery class today. I finally, finally, finally managed to make one 6 inch cylinder. I've made many 4 inch ones and even a few 5 inchers. Today is the first (and only) 6 inch. I' am so pleased with it. Now I need to cross my fingers that it won't explode in the kiln when it's fired on Wednesday. I made a total of 5 things today and only destroyed 1. That's a net profit of 4 lumpy bowls/cylinders. Yes indeedie, a productive day.

I finished my first curtain panel over the weekend. I took a picture, but I'll have to post it tomorrow. Brian broke a window when he was running around trying to get ready this morning. (He slid the computer into it. Don't ask me how 'cause I don't really get it myself.) So that distracted me from remembering to copy the file to my jump drive.

Now with my homework all caught up and the burden of feeling like I needed to at least get the first curtain panel done, I can do my favors for my friends and family. Paul, I will fix that insignia for you and Amy, I'll look at that logo you sent me.

I am one sink full of dirty dishes away from not having a 'to do' list!

3 comments:

neonapple said...

Wow a broken window - I am not even going to ask what he was doing on the computer that casued him to push it almost through the window - I do have a colorful imagination however.

Have you checked the cookies on your web browser lately :-)

logoANN said...

Um, no I haven't. Why are they chocolate chip? I'm a sucker for chocolate chip.

Zegi said...

That spouse of yours just doesn't know his own strength!