Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 13, 2006

so much for that

Okay, I've left the house and the day is looking much rougher! I caught the bus on time which is good. I picked up my chinese food - also good. However, the chinese is way hot. I'm in pain. If you know me well, you know that I don't have a high tolerance for hot and spicy foods. My mouth is on fire. There is not enough water in the world. I have to eat some of it though. I mean I paid for it, and it may be the only thing I eat all day.

Oh, and I forgot my headphones. Plus I have to go across campus to the registrars office on a personal errand that I forgot all about. Still feeling pretty good about the day, but the shine is off!

2 comments:

VJ said...

Mmmmm Chinese food...............Sorry I digress. You poor thing, your food was to spicy and you forgot your headphones...your day is clearly going to suck!
Did you chase 2 very bad dogs down the street and fall into a ditch? I don't think so.
Be happy for the small things, like you could afford chinese food, even bad chinese food that is probably made with stray cats that hang around campus!

Anonymous said...

Your stupid life is so rough. Everyday I see homeless people begging for money. Maybe tomorrow I'll tell them that it could be worse : You could be some college kid (who's mommy and daddy probably pay for school) and your chinese food is too hot."
Hey stupid, the little hot icon next to the name is probably a freaking clue.
Know what? reading about your daily hardships really makes me feel better about my life. My impending divorce pales in comparison to your "too hot chinese food."
Thank you.