Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 17, 2006

happy tuesday



Hi all. I have pictures for you all today. First is a picture of my wobbly potter you've all heard so much about. I have a lot of improvement to do, but for a beginner I'll say they're not terrible. I was good and went into the pottery lab on Saturday to make these. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have at least two more crappy pots to turn in on Wednesday.


Next up I have my sewing project which I only began today. I have officially began on my curtain project. I'm having some issues with sewing in a straight line, but other than that it is going well. I made the project harder for myslef by adding a stip of dark fabric along the bottom. I should have kept it simpler, but I wanted to make sure the length would be long enough. So I picked out the stripe so it would be easy to sew and the brown to weigh down the bottom. I'm hopeful I won't screw this up too much.

I enjoyed having Monday off, but with Tuesday comes a return to educational grind.

3 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

the sewing machine and cloth are placed so artistically on the table, you could just leave them there as a statement of contrast for the walls and windows.

logoANN said...

I actually didn't stage it. That is exactly as I left it last night.

Zegi said...

I like the stripes. And you inspired me to work on the curtains in our new kitchen. Saturday I bought fabric to recover the seats on the kitchen chairs and make a small valence for the window.

And the pots are cute.