Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jan 13, 2006

a new day

Well I feel refreshed. It's a new day. I slept in a bit. I just showered, and my schedule is light today. I think it's time to take another crack at cylanders. I'm foolishly optomisitic today. I've given myself a few days to recover from the trama that is throwing. The welt on my hand where I grinded it into the spinning wheel is healing, and my leg is much improved. Plus this is a 3 day weekend. Whoo Hoo! It's so rare for me to start the day in such a good mood. I think I'll reward myself with cheap, fast food chinese from the student union beefore I go in to work. Sounds like a plan, my man.

And theroetically at work I'm supposed to do web updates and design a newsletter for the department. If my boss leaves me alone to do these tasks, it should be a good day. And tonight is the night: I'm going to go to JoAnn fabrics to pick out curtain fabric. (I couldn't yesterday because Brian needed the car.)

It's gonna be a good day here people!

No comments: