Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Dec 29, 2005

on the sly

Okay, I'm at work. I have a total of ten minutes before "the man" gets back to witness me not working on anything work related. Sorry for the breavity of my last few blogs people. My life hasn't been all that exciting while I've been on break. It'll get kicked up a notch or two next week when my classes start back up.

I was recently talking with a friend about surgery shows. How can people watch those things? I like watching the before part and then seeing the patient afterwards. I have to change the channel during the surgery though. I don't like knowing how my body looks on the inside. It takes out all the mystic I've tried to build up for myself. Its the same reason I didn't like physics in high school. Where is the magic in the universe if you can explain everything? Basically all sciences are no good. Mankind should revert to blaming fairies, ticked-off dieties and luck to all aspects of their lives. I didn't forget where I left my keys, elves moved them. It makes sense!

This was bit ranty, but if you know me, it isn't weird.

(Sorry about spelling mistakes. The stupid spell check isn't working for me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe after you get fired elves, fairies and a bit of luck can team up and do your work for you.

Zegi said...

He he. Is your Boss The Man in Black?

logoANN said...

The man in black is a mystery to me. I hope he isn't my boss, but crappy jobs are a dime a dozen so so what?!