Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Dec 28, 2005

home sweet, sweet home

Well, I'm pleased to report that my apartment is just as I left it before vacating for the holiday. While I enjoyed my aunt's hospitality, there truly isn't any place like home. For some reason I was afraid someone would break in and take all our great stuff, like the tv and the action figures. No one broke in and pilfered our stuff. Some part of me was secretly hoping someone would break in and instead of making a mess, they'd clean instead. Sort of a reverse robbery where they scrub the bathtub and leave a mint on your pillow. No such luck.

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Ahh, what a sweet sweet robbery...

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't in another state I would have robbed your stupid apartment and stolen your dumb Santa pumpkin.