Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Dec 16, 2005

finally a picture!




Well, I've been promising a few pictures for the fans, and here they are. Now I didn't clean for the viewing audience. I wanted to keep it real and gritty. When you're living on the margin scraping to get by, you don't have time to clean.

However, Brian and I did have time to go see King Kong today. While it was a very good movie with inspired special effects, it was a little long in my opinion. I mean, if it hadn' t been so long maybe I could have strainged up a bit before taking photos.

I better head off. It's late and I have to make some cookies for a holiday party tomorrow. The best part of the holidays are eating raw cookie dough!

Don't you just love the air conditioner behind the Christams tree? It just screams "festive!"

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Air conditioner aside, it is de-lightfully festive. Kudos to the decorator!

and is that a pumpkin with a Santa hat on? What a wonderful use of holiday fusion!

logoANN said...

No, it's not a pumpkin, but I concede it looks like one. It's actually a leather vase. With the hat on it, it has a pumpkin look.