Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Dec 22, 2005

Obsession isn't just a perfume...





I have my new obsession. I love Project Runway. For those of you who are crazy enough not to be watching, let me fill you in a little. We are up to episode 4 of the new season. They have chosen a fine new crop of crazy people to join this year's contestents. This week's challenge was for the designers to come up with an underwear line (ala Victoria's Secret) for the host Heidi Klume. The guy I have pictured is USUALLY the one of the best designers, but as you can see, he's lost his mind this week. He tried to have a Germanic theme to his. If you can beleive it, they did not elimiate him this week. They got rid of the guy who they felt was unoriginal, and my guy picutred here was at the very least trying to be original.

Now I haven't gotten to the obsession part... I taped and watched the new episode yesterday which is fine. However, I will rewatch it at least once with Brian (the reason I taped it), then I will get caught up in it if I catch a rerun over the course of the next few weeks. And if you know Bravo, you know I'll be watchin it quite a bit. I saw last week's episode three times.

I just love the drama and the forced/manic creativity this show puts out. Plus when I was a young pre-teen girl, I thought I wanted to be a fashion designer.

2 comments:

Zegi said...

I don't know...I might wear Germanic themed undies.

Anonymous said...

This has got to be the worst blog of them all. How old are you? 6?