Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Nov 2, 2006

that's not right

Okay, this isn't right. I just witnessed the oddest thing. So I go into the ladies room. A woman follows me in... eating an apple. First of all, why would you eat in the bathroom?! Not right #1. Then she jams the apple into her mouth and proceeds to thoroughly wash her hands. Then with the apple still jammed up into her mouth, she uses the restroom. So she has food in her mouth while she goes. Not right #2. Then, and this is the kicker, she leaves the restroom without washing her hands again. She grabs the apple out of her mouth and begins to eat again before the door to restroom is even shut again. Not right #3. AND, this is a full-grown adult woman I'm talking about here. She wasn't a student! I think she's an advisor for heavens sakes.

That is the grossest/craziest thing I saw in the ladies room all week. Number two (no pun intended) was hearing a girl on her cell phone while using the facilities. Where, oh where, has our bathroom etiquette gone?

3 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

obviously you wouldn't want to take any of her advice. Maybe you could print out some flyers that say "No Food in Bathroom, Especially Apples you Sicko!" and put them up on the mirrors.

Zegi said...

Straight down the crapper, if you ask me! People who eat and chat in the bathroom seem to have no sense of decorum, privacy, or germs. Our workplace recently put up signs asking people to wash their hands. Someone has to freakin' ask? This is something you should have mastered at the preschool age!!

neonapple said...

I would beware of this woman at the University potluck! Gross!