Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Sep 19, 2006

tomorrow

The first day of school is tomorrow. I will actually know somone in my design class. A guy I work with is taking the same class. It will be good know at least one person during the day. Then I have a nice long break and then French. EEk. Then after French I'll go to work for a few hours. It'll be a full day - especially since it's also the husband's birthday tomorrow. Speaking of which, I need to wrap a certain present!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

VJ said...

Hmmm, are you wraping the present you purchased while with me a few weeks ago?
I am sure the french class will be fine, at least for the first session. You never do anything the first session. Well, until you get to grad school!
Good luck